ANNOUNCEMENT OF MUSICACOUSTICA-BEIJING 2018
The 19th MUSICACOUSTICA-BEIJING will be held at Central Conservatory of Music in Beijing, 22nd – 28th in October. The theme of this year’s festival is Convergence. We are featuring Elzbieta Sikora as the composer of the year, and also having other prestigious composers and musicians from the US, Italy, Poland, Great Britain, Hungary, Mexico, Argentina, Greece, Spain, Ukraine, Russia,Iran, Switzerland, France, Belgium as well as China.The 36th ICEM-CIME General Assembly Conference will be hosted during the festival.
This year’s festival is comprised of the following activities:
1. Twelve Electronic Music Concerts (in different genres)
2. Ten Presentations (on academic and applied topics)
3. The Fifteenth Electronic Music Composition Competition
4. The Sixth Academic Writing Contest
5. Panel Discussion on Current Issues of Electronic Music
6. New Electroacoustic Music Equipments Exhibition
7. General Assembly Conference of CIME-ICEM
MUSICACOUSTICA-BEIJING welcomes composers, scholars and musicians, who work in electroacoustic music, computer music, sound arts and new media art fields, from China and around the world to participate. The detailed information on Electronic Music Composition competition will be announced later. Please visit MUSICACOUSTICA website, Facebook Page and Wechat Page for updated information.
Website: www. musicacoustica.cn
International Coordinator: QI Mengjie (Maggie)
Tel: +1 – 929 293 5059
The Organizing Committee of MUSICACOUSTICA-BEIJING 2018
30th, July 2018