ANNOUNCEMENT OF MUSICACOUSTICA-BEIJING 2017
The 18th MUSICACOUSTICA-BEIJING will be held at Central Conservatory of Music in Beijing, 24th – 29th in October. The theme of this year’s festival is Aural & Visual. The festival has invited Miller Puckette and other prestigious composers and musicians from the US, France, Belgium, Brazil, Korea, as well as China.
This year’s festival comprises the following activities:
1. Nine Electronic Music Concerts (in different genres)
2. Twelve Presentations (on academic and applied topics)
3. The Fourteenth Electronic Music Composition Competition
4. Panel Discussion on Current Issues of Electronic Music
5. New Electroacoustic Music Exhibition
6. Exhibitions of New Equipment and Music Technology
MUSICACOUSTICA-BEIJING welcomes composers, scholars and musicians, who work in electroacoustic music, computer music, sound arts and new media art fields, from China and around the world to participate. The detailed information on Electronic Music Composition competition will be announced later. Please visit MUSICACOUSTICA website, Facebook Page and Wechat Page for updated information.
International Coordinator: QI Mengjie (Maggie)
Tel: +1 – 929 293 5059
+86- 136 1125 5171
The Organizing Committee of MUSICACOUSTICA-BEIJING 2017
20th, July 2017